Dr. Tamar and Dr. Kimberley are contracted with most major Washington State insurance plans, meaning they are preferred, in-network providers.
Currently we are contracted with:
- Premera/ Blue Cross-Blue Shield – naturopathic and midwifery
- Lifewise – naturopathic and midwifery
- First Choice – naturopathic and midwifery
- Aetna – naturopathic and midwifery
- Cigna – naturopathic and midwifery
- Regence/Uniform/ HMA – naturopathic, and midwifery
- DSHS/Washington Medicaid – midwifery only, please contact us to find out which plan to pick
United – naturopathic and midwifery
If you have any questions about your midwifery coverage, please contact our biller: Ingrid at (360) 632-4435.
We accept cash payments for both naturopathic and midwifery services. Midwifery is billed globally (all-included) towards the end of pregnancy. Fees for naturopathic visits vary depending on the complexity and length of the visit. We have a sliding scale that patients with lower incomes can apply for. Please ask us for a sliding scale naturopathic application.